RHEL Subscription adalah sebuah langganan layanan berupa dukungan yang disediakan langsung oleh Red Hat terhadap software open source yang dikembangkan Red Hat berdasarkan ketentuan umum sebagai berikut. Produk yang mencantumkan nama perusahan Red Hat dilindungi sebagai merek dagang terdaftar milik perusahan Red Hat, Inc.
General Note to RHEL Subscriptions:
- Phone Support (9×5, 4 business hour response) – unlimited incidents Red Hat Network (RHN) subscription (via this the customer is entitled to security patches, updates, fixes, errata & version upgrades) plus Web/Email based support (9×5, 4 business hour response).
- Phone Support (24×7, 1 hour response) – unlimited incidents Red Hat Network (RHN) subscription (via this the customer is entitled to security patches, updates, fixes, errata & version upgrades) plus Web/Email based support (24×7, 1 hour response).
- The Subscription Services may be used only by and for the benefit of Client (including through its authorized Affiliates, contractors and agents) and only for the Units for which Client has purchased Subscription Services. Any unauthorized use of the Subscription Services is a material breach of the Agreement. Client must purchase Subscription Services for each Unit.
- During the term of this Subscription Agreement and for one (1) year thereafter, Red Hat or its designated agent may inspect the Client’s facilities and records to verify Client’s compliance with this Agreement.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) with up to 2 sockets is only eligible to be installed on server with 2 processor sockets maximum.
- All RHEL products is counted by physical system installed. 1 unit purchased of RHEL is eligible to be installed to one physical system only.
- Any user size can be connected easily without purchased any CAL (No CAL license required).
- All Red Hat’s Subscription only valid for 1 year or 3 year basis. Customer need to renew their subscription to get fully support from Red Hat from 15 to 30 days before the expiry dates will ended. If customers chose not to renew their subscription, they completely cannot get any support access, errata/bug fixes, packages, security updates, patches, and didn’t have rights to download the latest upgrade version release of RHEL freely through Red Hat Network (RHN).
The program licenses provided in this pricing information are offered separately from any other proposal for consulting services you may receive or have received from Red Hat and do not require the purchase of consulting from Red Hat.